THESE are the first shocking pictures of smoking toddler Ardi Rizal – who throws tantrums if he can’t puff 40 cigs a day.
The Sun told on Saturday how the two-year-old got hooked after dad Mohammed gave him a fag at 18 months.
Now he weighs 4st and trundles round on a toy truck blowing smoke rings – too unfit to run with other kids.
Mum Diana, 26, wept: “He’s totally addicted. If he doesn’t get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick.”
Ardi will smoke only one brand and his habit costs his parents £3.78 a day in Musi Banyuasin, Indonesia.
Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.
But fishmonger Mohammed, 30, said: “He looks pretty healthy to me. I don’t see the problem.”
- Spare children evils of smoking: DOH
- UPDATE on the smoking baby
- Help sought for 2-year-old smoker
- Snus-maker Swedish Match hits Wall Street
- Most Parents Support Testing Kids for Tobacco Exposure