Ronnie Wood’s girlfriend is definitely pukka: Polo-playing girlfriend is a world away from lapdancing waitress
He left his wife for a waitress in a lapdancing bar, but Ronnie Wood has taken a step up in the world since then.
Instead of serving drinks in a seedy bar – which was later busted for being a brothel – his latest girlfriend has a penchant for polo.
The Rolling Stone was seen looking quite the gentleman in a grey trilby, wool coat and scarf and carrying her polo mallets at the Ham Polo Club in London yesterday.
He rather ruined the effect with a cigarettes marlboro sale from his lips, scuffed Uggs and orange carrier bag.
His new girlfriend also wore Uggs and carried her polo helmet as she left the club in comfy tracksuit bottoms and a sweater with a multi-coloured scarf.
Ronnie, 62, split with his former girlfriend Katia Ivanova, 22, two months ago.
She has since appeared on Celebrity Big Brother, but her former flame wasted no time mourning the end of their relationship.
He has been seen on on numerous occasions with his current young squeeze, who is believed to be in her 30s.
They have been spotted together previously at Zuma restaurant in London, at a birthday party, shopping together for groceries, and clubbing in London.
Ronnie recently claimed he had given up his party lifestyle, claiming: ‘I don’t drink anymore.’
He has fought a high-profile battle with alcoholism for years and checked into rehab several times, the most recent being July 2008.
- Is that a Transformer dress? Rosie Huntington-Whiteley changes her outfit during a stroll with boyfriend Jason Statham
- Robert Pattinson stays in the Twilight to try and hide smoking habit
- Lindsay Lohan is STILL following her ex Samantha Ronson around the LA party circuit
- Who is that beautiful stranger? George Michael pictured kissing with a young man, but it was not his long-term sweetheart Kenny Goss..
- Guy Ritchie’s ideal woman: Slim, pretty and blonde…and the latest is a double of ex-wife Madonna