Mick Jagger is giving health tips to singer Joss Stone – he keeps ordering her to quit smoking. The Rolling Stones frontman is pals with the “You Had Me” hitmaker and frequently expresses his concern over her tobacco habit, telling her off when she is snapped with acigarettes marlboro online.
The former hellraising rocker advises her to pour honey in hot drinks for the sake of her voice – but goes “mental” over her smoking. Stone tells Britain’s Mail on Sunday Live magazine, “Mick Jagger is always having a go at me for smoking. I’ve known him and the rest of the band for years now and I love them.”
“Mick is always on at me about drinking honey and buying humidifiers for my voice,” the “Super Duper Love” singer shares. “I follow his advice, then he sees me smoking a roll-up and goes mental. I try to stop, I do, but it’s hard.”
- Cannes Film Festival 2010: Mick Jagger keeps Rolling
- Betsy McCaughey Responds to the Baseless Charges From Rolling Stone Magazine
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. wins Pa. appeal in advertising case
- Keith Richards Has Memories to Burn
- Robbie Williams: marijuana is lovely drug