Kristen Stewart has reportedly stubbed out her cigarettes for good in a bid to please her beau Robert Pattinson.
The reunited pair are said to be trying to get healthy together and after the British actor cut out the cigarettes, his Twilight co-star has apparently followed his lead.
An insider told Perez Hilton that the Kristen wants to support her boyfriend and so is quitting smoking too.
“Kristen and Rob used to smoke cigarettes together all the time but they know how crappy it made them feel,” the source said.
“Kristen doesn’t like smoking that electronic cigarette, so she just altogether quit.
“Kristen realised that her smoking was getting out of hand. On movie sets, it’s really tempting to smoke a lot while waiting and there is so much waiting and down time. Kristen feels really good about herself since quitting.”
The couple have embarked on a promotional tour to support their upcoming movie; The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part2 and seem to have got back on track after Kristen’s affair with married director Rupert Sanders.
- Kristen Stewart flips the bird in Sydney
- Robert Pattinson stays in the Twilight to try and hide smoking habit
- Robert Pattinson and His Bad Habit
- Health Care Group Voices Support For Smoking Ban
- My husband picked up the phone and I said ‘I know you’re in bed with Liz Taylor’: Debbie Reynolds on the pain of losing her husband