For supermodel Kate Moss, common sense always comes a long second behind fashion sense.
Which perhaps explains why the 36-year-old ventured out into chilly London today in a pair of leather hotpants.
She teamed her look with a green army-style shirt jacket, knee-high boots and black tights – which would have at least have afforded little warmth.
The model certainly seemed to be feeling the minus 5 cold as she hit the shops in London with a friend today.
With her camel cigarette in hand, the Croydon-born star put on her usually sulky display by refusing to smile for photographers.
Besides her fashion work, Kate is set try her hand at film and will duet with ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov in a new short film.
She will appear in the ballet movie, rumoured to be named Baryshnimoss and made by renowned choreographer Michael Clark.
Russian-born Baryshnikov, who played Carrie Bradshaw’s artist boyfriend Aleksandr Pertrovsky in the sixth series of Sex And The City, is now 62 and has had a long and successful career throughout the world, often being cited as one of the greatest ballet dancers of the 20th century.
The film is set to be shown at a fund-raising event and then at a gallery installation.
A source told The Daily Mail: ‘It will be a movie made for them so she doesn’t have to be a prima ballerina, even though she is having classes.’
- Couldn’t wait? Kate Moss smokes a cigarette out car window… then in fashion show
- Kate Moss skips New York Fashion Week to grace the slopes in France
- The Shia La-puff (on a cigarette) workout: push-up, stretch… and smoke
- Kate Moss in tears as Sir Philip Green bids £100,000 for her Alexander McQueen dress at charity catwalk show
- Mary-Kate Olsen told to stop smoking