KATE Hudson says she quit smoking because it made her smell.
The Bride Wars star admits she hated her hair, car and clothes stinking of cigarettesmall.biz/buy/marlboro.
“It was starting to drive me crazy!” Hudson said. “I didn’t like the way the car smelt, or my hair and clothes.
“It takes you away from the family and the things you’re doing. You don’t realize it at the time. Then when you’re done, you go, ‘Wow, I do so much more in a day – including eat.’”
Kate — who’s currently dating New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez and already has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson — recently admitted that giving up the dirty habit fueled rumors she was pregnant with her second child.
“Quitting meant eating more,” she said. “Then, there were rum ours in the press saying I was pregnant.
“Later somebody said, ‘When did you quit smoking?’ And I was like, ‘Right about the time everybody thought I was pregnant.’”
- Smoking in pregnancy shock
- Pregnant smokers told: It’s never too late to quit
- Ark. Law Bans Smoking With Kids In Car
- Kate Moss skips New York Fashion Week to grace the slopes in France
- One in five women in Wales smoke while pregnant