Diversified conglomerate ITCBSE -0.99 % has raised the prices of select cigarette brands like Classic and Gold Flake Kings by up to Rs 10/pack in the wake of hike in excise duty on cigarettes in the Budget.
“Prices of select ITC Cigarette brands have been increased and new stocks are expected to hit the market shortly,” an ITC Ltd spokesperson told PTI.
Prices of Classic and Gold Flake Kings have been revised from Rs 85 to Rs 95 for packs of 10, the spokesperson added.
- Godfrey Phillips, ITC resume cigarette production
- Tobacco majors halt production
- Contraband cigarette market in India estimated at Rs 1,700 cr
- Phuket raid nets Bt100k in smoking contraband
- Small Cigarette Packs Invade Bulgarian Market