They may have banned smoking in the workplace, but the message seems to have passed Kate Moss by.
The supermodel lit up in her chauffeur driven car as she arrived for a show on the first day of London Fashion Week yesterday.
She then sparked another marlboro cigarette backstage at the Hakaan show.
cigarettes classic happily puffed away as she chatted to the models, before taking her seat in the front row.
She watched the collection alongside French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld, who said she had come to London simply to see the Turkish designer’s show.
Also amongst the audience was comedian David Walliams, who was supporting fiancée Lara Stone on the runway.
Kate wore opaque tights under black leather mini shorts, with a buttoned black jacket.
But it was her military style hat which lent her outfit a touch of drama.
She was in better spirits than the previous day, when she burst into tears at a charity fashion show.
The 36-year-old was upset following the death of her close friend, the designer Alexander McQueen.
- Kate Moss braves the chill in a tiny pair of leather hotpants
- Kate Moss in tears as Sir Philip Green bids £100,000 for her Alexander McQueen dress at charity catwalk show
- Kate Moss skips New York Fashion Week to grace the slopes in France
- Next on the list – quit smoking! Newly slim Kerry Katona just can’t kick the cigarettes
- Explosives found in Indianapolis home