After becoming a mother for the second time, it seemed she had finally decided to ditch her wild ways.
But if these pictures are anything to go by, the Voice Of An Angel has fallen well and truly back to earth… again.
Charlotte Church ended a mammoth drinking session slumped over the table of a bar.
The 24-year-old singer was partying with friends in Shoreditch, East London.
The group arrived at the 333 Mother bar, a favourite of Amy Winehouse, at 1.30am, shortly after she had finished filming Andrew Lloyd Webber’s BBC1 talent show Over the Rainbow on May 1.
The group began downing champagne and cocktails before Miss Church eventually passed out.
After an hour, she was carried from the bar by friends without her shoes and bundled into a taxi.
Miss Church achieved worldwide fame as an 11-year-old classical singer and performed in front of the Pope and the U.S. President. But a string of turbulent relationships followed in her teens and she was frequently pictured smoking and stumbling out of pubs.
Miss Church, who is worth £11million, once famously boasted that she drank ten double vodkas on nights out.
She and her boyfriend, the rugby player Gavin Henson, had their first child, Ruby Megan, in September 2007.
And fans had hoped her days of debauchery had finally finished with the birth of her second child, Dexter, in January last year.
- ‘School bullies called me fat and laughed at my appearance,’ says Lady Gaga as she poses in sexy photoshoot
- The reporter had been attacked in Glasgow market tobacco sting
- Lily Allen swaps five-star hotels for Amazonian eco hut during trip to help save endangered Brazilian rainforest
- Underage tobacco penalty much tougher than underage drinking
- Who is that beautiful stranger? George Michael pictured kissing with a young man, but it was not his long-term sweetheart Kenny Goss..